Understand your sexuality…understand your gender…understand yourself!
“All crossdreamers will benefit from reading Transgender: Fact or Fetish?“
Jack Molay – crossdreamers.com
“Felix Conrad has made an important contribution to transgender studies and has persuaded this crossdreamer to pull back from actions he might live to regret.”
Questions asked in this collection of Ebooks
1. Why does it turn me on to think of myself as a woman?
2. Does my desire to be a woman stem from my sexuality?
3. Why is humiliation/domination/sissification arousing?
4. Why didn’t my feminine identity emerge until I was older?
5. What are the origins of erotic cross-dressing and why are excessively feminine articles so arousing?
6. How can I satisfy my wife/girlfriend sexually if I’m constantly fantasizing about being a woman?
7. Why are the men in my fantasies faceless? Do I really like men?
8. Am I suffering from an obsession, and if so…what can I do about it?
The book is an instant download. Only Paypal receives your credit card number…not us. For confidentiality, the book will show up on receipts or download history as ‘double e-book deal’.
More readers’ opinions…
“If you haven’t read Felix Conrad’s very well thought analysis of the transgender condition you should.”
Joana Santos – joannabefree.com
“I think that Felix is ultimately right.”
Sandra Lopez – feminina.eu
“This book has drastically changed my life for the better.”
Amazon five star review. All my work is available on iTunes, Amazon and Lulu (due to the subject matter few readers are willing to leave public reviews.)
This collection of books is an instant download and E-junkie will send you a download link. Only Paypal receives your credit card number…not us.
The book will show up on receipts or download history simply as ‘Four book-deal’. The format allows you to read the books on your mobile, kindle or computer.
Thanks for your time.